12 Chrome Extensions for PPC - JumpFly PPC Advertising News

Nikki Kuhlman

I'm a Director of Search Strategy at JumpFly. I've been doing paid search since almost the start of industry – so long ago that Overture was the platform to be on. Seventeen years later, my team and I manage 65+ clients with advertising across Google, Microsoft, Verizon (or is it Yahoo, or Oath?), Amazon, and Facebook. Ecommerce clients are really my love. Several years ago, I started the feed management division at JumpFly because I recognized that it doesn't matter how good I am at my job – if a client's product feed is poor their campaigns won't perform well. I'm a big proponent of looking at a client's overall marketing strategy, not just how my piece of the pie is performing. I want my clients to see me as a consultant to their business, not just a service provider to be managed.

Comments

adsT

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Voice Access in Windows 11 and How to Use It - Beebom

10 Best AI Translation Software & Tools (July 2024) - Unite.AI

Tableau vs. Google Data Studio: Complete Comparison (2024) - Simplilearn